How to maximize a command box in Windows
When a command box has focus, [Alt]+[Enter] will toggle between a
normal window and one that covers the whole screen (except in Windows 7).
This operation must be done before activating the program.
Otherwise the program only registers a smaller screen. Here is how it works:
- Open a command box.
- Open a pathfinder window.
- Click your way to the program file.
- Drag the program to the command box. The complete path is entered under the cursor.
- Give the command box focus.
- Press [Alt]+[Enter].
- [Enter] will now activate the program.